The Count Down Is On – Six Weeks until Donington Historic Festival 2023
The anticipation is building for the new season of historic motorsport – now just around the corner. The flag will drop in just six weeks time for the first Motor Racing Legends races of 2023 at the Donington Historic Festival.
Scheduled for the last weekend in April, (29th – 30th), Motor Racing Legends returns to the Donington Historic Festival for an eleventh consecutive year – for this unrivalled season opening event.
Motor Racing Legends will be fielding five fantastic races over the weekend including;
Saturday 29th April
– Jaguar Classic Challenge (60 mins)
– Historic Touring Car Challenge and Tony Dron Trophy with Sixties Touring Car Challenge with U2TC (50 mins)
– Royal Automobile Club Pall Mall Cup (3 hours)
Sunday 30th April
– Royal Automobile Club Woodcote Trophy & Stirling Moss Trophy (60 mins)
– ‘Mad Jack’ for Pre-War Sports Cars (40 mins)
Entries for races have been coming in thick and fast and early signs indicate that grids at Donington Historic Festival will be back to full-strength this year. Do not miss out on your opportunity to feature on the grid and submit your entry now.
To enter click on the red ENTER button on your chosen Series under the Race Series tab.