Following yesterday’s announcement by Motorsport UK, extending the suspension of race permits until at least June 30th 2020, you will not be surprised to hear that both the Donington Historic Festival and the Thruxton Historic meetings have now been postponed until later in the year. It is currently expected that both events will be rescheduled, with dates yet to be decided. We will let you know as soon as we have any further information.
We will be contacting everyone who has already entered these events over the next few days.
It is very sad to think we won’t be going racing for some time to come, but in the meantime we sincerely hope you all stay safe in these extraordinary times.