To be run over two days this year, 2021 is the Donington Historic Festival’s 10th Anniversary to be celebrated in style over the weekend of 1st – 2nd May with a superb selection of races including what promises to be the spectacular debut of the Motor Racing Legends Amon Cup for GT40s, with an 80 minute race exclusively for these iconic machines.
The full grid line-up for the 2021 Donington Historic Festival is;
- ‘Mad Jack’ for Pre-War Sports Cars
- The Royal Automobile Club Woodcote Trophy and Stirling Moss Trophy for –’56 and pre-’61 Sports Cars.
- The Royal Automobile Club Pall Mall Cup for pre-’66 GT and Touring Cars, pre ’63 GTs and pre-’60 sports cars
- Jaguar Classic Challenge for pre-’66 Jaguar cars
- The Amon Cup for Ford GT40s
- Historic Touring Car Challenge with Tony Dron Trophy & Sixties Touring Car Challenge with U2TC for ‘60s, ‘70s and ‘80s Touring Cars
In all eight Motor Racing Legends grids feature in six races over the weekend. Qualifying will take place on both mornings with racing in the afternoons.
To enter Motor Racing Legends races please go to the Series on this website and follow prompts. For further information about the Festival please see www.doningtonhistoric.com